Different journals tend to have different requirements regarding manuscript formatting. This is usually the last step before submission, but it can take up a large amount of time. Strictly accordance with journal guidelines makes a favorable first impression and reduces the likelihood of journals rejecting your paper before they read your study.
Do you experience any of the following challenges during formatting?
- Journal guidelines include a large number of formatting specifications. Trying to carefully tailor your text and references to these specifications can be frustrating and time-consuming.
- After submitting the manuscript, it is returned by the journal saying that it does not meet their requirements regarding citation style, third level headings, italics, or other small matters not immediately relevant to your content.
- A paper has been formatted for a specific journal, but submitting to another journal would require extensive changes in format.
The process of formatting can be tedious, taking up a large amount of researchers’ time and energy. To address this, LetPub launched its Manuscript Formatting Service, which tailors your manuscript to the stipulations of a specific target journal, helping your manuscript overcome one hurdle in the journal review process.
We format your manuscript using the LetPub professional formatting checklist to make sure your paper meets journal requirements. You will receive the following:
- Cover letter template* with all key content
- Complete and formal manuscript, including the following:
a. Structure arrangement (e.g. title page, highlights, abstract, introduction, methods, results, etc.) and integrity review
b. Paragraph formatting (e.g. font size, line spacing, indentation, multi-level headings, bold and italic formatting, etc.), blank lines, and pagination (e.g. each table should be presented on a separate page)
c. Reference formatting modification and review
*This service does not cover word reduction, content supplementation, grammar and spelling inspection, figure formatting, or cover letter editing. Choose LetPub’s Language Editing or Figure Formatting Service packages for these related services.
Each paper submitted for manuscript formatting services will be edited in strict accordance with the guidelines of your target journal, making the manuscript fully compliant with the requirements for submission. If the client accepts all recommended changes and the paper is still rejected solely for formatting reasons, we will re-format it for free.
Service Pricing Chart
|<3000 words||3 business days||$150|
|3000-6000 words||3 business days||$180|
||3 business days||$200|
|>10000 words||3 business days||$240|